Friday, April 24, 2009

Ipod Shuffle

My favorite fun thing, the Ipod Shuffle, is once again circulating on the OC. I consider music to be a primary healing force in my life. So, then, why couldn't I find my Ipod? I have no idea where it is, but I did find what I think is the charger.........I took these 20 off my ITunes shuffle (and now that i've gotten going, will be playing tunes for the rest of the evening).

1) Purple Rain - Prince
2) Farther On - Jackson Browne
3) Midnight Rider - Willie Nelson
4) The Very Thought of You- Natalie Cole
5) Amelia - Joni Mitchell
6) Life in the Fast Lane - The Eagles
7) Tenderness - Stppenwolf
8) Fortune Teller - Robert Plant and Allison Krauss
9) How Can One Woman Be So Mean - Buddy Guy and Junior Wells
10) Smile - Tony Bennett
11) Carnival Town - Norah Jones
12) Travelin' Band - Creedence Clearwater Revival
13) I Want to Satisfy You - Leon Russell
14) Harvest - Neil Young
15) Brownsville Girl - Bob Dylan
16) Crazy Love - Cassandra Wilson
17) Sweet Baby James - James Taylor
18) Raining in My Soul - Guy Davis
19) A Case of You - Diane Krall
20) Somewhere Down the Crazy River - Robbie Robertson

Ok, so I'm old.

As far as rock videos go, I always watch this when I'm feeling low on energy - watch these guys rock the blazes out of an old hit

5 comments:

Lee Ann Thill said...

It's so fun to see everyone's lists! Funny how a list of songs seems to say reveal things about people. As I've posted on Karen of Bittersweet and George's blogs, I don't have an ipod. I still want to do this though so I might have to get creative and improvise.

I love the header picture, BTW :)

Rachel said...

Do they pre-load iPods with Prince in Minnesota? ;)

Karen said...

These lists are so much fun to read!!! I see we both have similar (and excellent) taste in music.

BetterCell said...

You are NOT old, YOU are Vital.

Anonymous said...

These lists are very much!!
___________________
Britney
Online Marketing of your brand