Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DB Meetup #4

It was just a week ago that I had my 4th db meetup, this time wth the gracious and classy Judith in Portland. Judith and I met a few years ago n Tu Diabetes. She grew up in Minneapolis and was in town visiting her sister. Scott Karl also joined us.

The three amigos:



Judith, feeling a bit warm (we were sitting near the fake fireplace):



Getting ready to leave - don't I look like I'd just received a "feel terrific" injection?



And, here is my shirt for Blue Friday #2:

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Love seeing you out for ANOTHER d-meetup!

Zazzy said...

I really, really wish I lived closer. You do look like you've gotten a "feel terrific" infusion and it would be so much fun to be able to hang out with you in real life!

Kelly Booth said...

Your meet-ups always look fun.