I've been tagged by Amylia, Chrissie, Drea and Heidi.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) My paternal granny always dreamt about losing her purse (a big old purse containing cloth hankies and horehound lozenges). About five years ago, I also started dreaming about losing my purse. But, I find them!
2) In high school I was treasurer of the Taxidermy Club. Yes, we were pretty bored during those long Minnesota winters. I had to collect the money so the adviser could order the glass eyes for the animals (mostly road kill). It was a very cool club to belong to. No, I'm not kidding.
3) My favorite romantic song is "Tupelo Honey" by Van Morrison.
4) In college I embroidered an elaborate tapestry of Bob Dylan's silhouette. I later found out that my mother had sold it at a garage sale for a dime.
5) I inherited a banjo from my uncle. I took lessons for 5 months. I have since done much better on other instruments.
6) I am attracted to Aires men - always, without fail.
7) My middle name is "Joy". My father always called me "Rose".
If there is anybody else out there who wants to participate, please consider yourself tagged.
Thanks, everybody. I really enjoyed reading all the posts. This was a very fun way to start the holiday.